If you’re a PAYE (Pay as You Earn) worker, such as a receptionist, nurse or a teacher, your employer will deduct tax from your earnings. Most people don’t know that they may be entitled to a refund of some of the tax paid during the year.
You could be due to claim Irish tax back if:
• You were made redundant
• You were taxed incorrectly
• You had a break in employment
• You paid tax at the emergency rate
• You incurred medical or dental expenses
• You went on maternity leave
Our specialised PAYE tax refund service ensures you get back all the tax you’ve overpaid including refunds due as a result of claims for additional credits and reliefs you are entitled to such as:
• Medical and Dental Expenses Tax Credit
• Rent Relief Tax Credit
• Medical Insurance Tax Credit
• Tuition Fees Tax Credit
• Single Parent Tax Credit
On average, applicants receive €800 – €900 in rebates and we only charge a fee if a refund is due.
So if you are interested in a no obligation consultation please call us on 061 518 264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org