Are You Entitled to a Tax Refund?

Accounting Pro desk

Are You Entitled to a Tax Refund?

Are You Entitled to a Tax Refund?

Life can all become quite expensive, taking some time to catch up with holidays, Christmas and New Year. Many fail to realize, they can claim a tax refund for the last four calendar years. It’s as simple as registering on as a PAYE worker.

Those registered for MyAccount can file and or amend Form 12’s for the previous four years to include relevant tax reliefs unclaimed, such as flat rate expenses, medical and dentist reliefs and nursing home reliefs.

One of the many factors preventing many from claiming a refund these days is the system Revenue now has in place, which can be somewhat confusing. Another factor is many peoples simple lack of awareness around their entitlements and the refund system currently in place.

Accounting Pro aims to remove any confusion surrounding reclaims and creating awareness for PAYE workers regarding their entitlements, even assisting clients along the way.

Accounting Pro is Ireland’s premier contractor accounting service.  We are here to help you, the busy contractor and/or company, with all your accounting and payroll needs. We are both an umbrella company and umbrella corporation and we can create your limited company. We are on your side, always. To learn more about what we do please review  and contact us by email: or phone us 01 592 1802. For the UK see Accounting-Pro UK. “Are You Entitled to a Tax Refund?” is an article written by Accounting-Pro Ireland for the benefit of everyone. Feel free to share it but please give attribution on a CC BY-SA license.

About Author

Related posts